2016 Erskine Attachments 68" Grapple Rod Bucket
Call for Price
68" Grapple Rod Bucket
- Weight: 950 lb.
- Width: 70"
- Width Between Rods: 3.125"
- Width Between Lower Teeth: 9.75"
- Height (with teeth closed): 27.385"
- Height (with teeth open): 48.34"
- Maximum Opening: 41.12"
- Grapple Teeth Lower: 7
- Hydraulic Cylinders: 3" x 6" (2)
- Steel Construction of Teeth: Hi-strength
- Rugged tool great for landscaping, demolition, roots, rocks, brush, debris, and other difficult-to-grasp material
- Designed for digging through the dirt to pick up unwanted material, leaving dirt behind
- Excellent tool for digging and pulling out materials from demolition work
- Clears, combs, and grooms while screening material
- Clear, dig, extract, grab, and sift all-in-one tool
- Protective covers on hydraulic cylinders (standard equipment)
- Mesh Insert
- End Plates
- Factory Installed Couplers
- 950 lb.