2018 Fisher Skid-Steer HD2™ 9'
Call for Price
Make Your Equipment Work Harder For You
Knock the snow off your skid-steer and put it to work with an HDX™ or HD2™ snow plow. Built to handle the extra demands of skid steer operation, the HDX and HD2 snowplows offer fast and easy hook-up, adding versatility to clearing methods and reducing winter weather hassles. Clear large snow-filled parking lots, maneuver between parked cars and trim curbs, all with the equipment you already own.
- Universal Skid-Steer Mounting Plate: The universal skid-steer loader mounting plate makes hook-up fast and easy. Simply align the mounting plate with the u-plate, engage the pins, and you’re ready to plow.
- NEW Oscillating Skid-Steer Mounting Plate: The oscillating skid-steer mounting plate gives you six degrees of side-to-side play that follows contours to improve scraping and cutting edge wear while reducing damage to parking lot surfaces. This design uses the skid-steer loader’s bucket hydraulics to lift and lower the blade for a more intuitive operator experience.
- Operator Step: Both FISHER® skid-steer mounting plates feature a step that allows operators to easily get in and out of the skid-steer.
- HD2™ for Skid-Steers: The powder coated HD2™ skid-steer plow stands up to the extra demands of skid-steer operation year after year. The skid-steer’s hydraulic components provide the ability to angle the blade for maneuverability and efficiency. Relief valves protect the operator and the equipment when encountering hidden obstacles.
- Blade Width: 9 ft. (2.74 m)
- Blade Height: 29 in. (73.66 cm)
- Blade Gauge: 12 (2.66 mm)
- Trip Springs: 4
- Ribs: 10
- Angling Rams: 1½ in. x 12 in. (3.81 cm x 30.48 cm)
- Plowing Width (full angle): 8 ft. 1 in. (2.46 m)
- Approx. Weight (less mount): 770 lb. (340 kg)
- Disc Shoes: Optional
- Cutting Edge: 1/2 in. x 6 in. steel (1.27 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Mount Type: Universal Skid-Steer Mouting Plate
- Blade Height
- 29 in. (73.66 cm)
- Blade Width
- 9 ft. (2.74 m)
- Cutting Edge
- 1/2 in. x 6 in. steel (1.27 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 8 ft. 1 in. (2.46 m)
- 770 lb. (340 kg)