2018 Fisher TRAILBLAZER™ 6' V-Plow
Call for Price
Get More Done. Year Round.
The TRAILBLAZER™ UTV v-plow will redefine how you use your utility vehicle. Engineered with professional-grade snow plow features, the TRAILBLAZER v-plow is the only piece of equipment you'll need this winter, whether you are clearing driveways, sidewalks or trails. Designed to fit a wide variety of models, it also perfectly accommodates 5' sidewalks in angle, scoop or vee mode. Whether you plow snow for a living or just want to get more out of your utility vehicle, the TRAILBLAZER v-plow can turn your UTV into a winter workhorse.
- UTV Mounting System: Hooking up the TRAILBLAZER™ v-plow or straight blade is simple. With the receiver brackets installed on your utility vehicle, either drive in or manually push the plow into the receivers. Push up on the headgear to engage the hitch pins in the receiver holes, then slide the handle to lock the hitch pins in place. Finally, connect the electrical plug. Detaching the plow is just as easy. The receivers are removable, to maintain ground clearance.
- Ground Clearance: Receiver brackets can be easily removed, restoring your vehicle back to its original ground clearance when the plow is not in use.
- Reliable Hydraulics: We build our own hydraulics for unmatched speed and durability. Fast hydraulics allow you to change the blade position quickly and easily for efficient plowing. All critical hydraulic components are fully enclosed for protection from the elements.
- Blade Construction – V-Plow: Featuring a 6' wide powder coated steel flared moldboard, the TRAILBLAZER™ UTV v-plow blades go from a 25¾"" center height to a full 29¼"" at the outer edge. A high-carbon steel cutting edge also comes standard, increasing wear resistance.
- Structural Reinforcement – V-Plow: The high-strength, low-weight alloy steel components are both stronger and lighter than traditional steel, so your utility vehicle can work hard without having to carry the extra weight on your UTV frame like with heavier plows. The TRAILBLAZER™ v-plow blade is reinforced with six vertical ribs, and features the strength of our proven T-frame design.
- Trip Protection – V-Plow: Each v-plow blade features independent trip-edge protection to get over bumps and hidden obstacles, whether in V, scoop or straight blade configuration, helping to protect the plow, the UTV and the operator. Since only the bottom edge trips, snow stays in front of the blade, so you can keep on going without dumping the entire load of snow. The FISHER® trip edge uses compression-type springs that never require adjustment and will not wear out like extension springs.
- Double-Acting Cylinders – V-Plow: Double-acting cylinders allow the operator to lock the wings together to use the v-plow in straight blade mode with single button control. Double-acting cylinders also hold the wings firmly in place for clean, efficient back dragging.
- Center Snow Control - V-Plow: For exceptional snow containment in all positions, the TRAILBLAZER™ UTV v-plow has a center deflector designed to prevent snow from going over the top of the blade and the formed cutting edges reduce trailing snow
- Width Adjustment – V-Plow: When fully angled or in V mode, the TRAILBLAZER™ UTV v-plow plowing path is 5' wide, and 4' 7" in scoop. For UTVs with a wider wheel base, a width-adjustment setting is available to make your plowing path wider in these positions. Using the alternate setting, the plowing width is 5' 6" when fully angled or in V, and 5' 1" in scoop.
- Blade Width: 6 ft. (1.83 m)
- Blade Height: 29 ¼ in. at end (74.29 cm); 25 ¾ in. at hinge (65.40 cm)
- Blade Gauge: 14 (1.90 mm)
- Trip Springs: 2
- Vertical Ribs: 6
- Angling Rams: 1 in. x 8 ¾ in. (2.54 cm x 22.23 cm)
- Plowing Width*: 5 ft. 0 in. full angle (1.52 m); 4 ft. 7 in. scoop (1.39 m); 5 ft. 0 in. full V (1.52 m)
- Approx. Weight**: 354 lb. (160 kg)
- Disc Shoes: Optional
- Cutting Edge: 1/4 in. x 5 in. (0.64 cm x 12.70 cm)
- Mount Type: UTV Mounting System
- Blade Height
- 29 ¼ in. at end (74.29 cm); 25 ¾ in. at hinge (65.40 cm)
- Blade Width
- 6 ft. (1.83 m)
- Cutting Edge
- 1/4 in. x 5 in. (0.64 cm x 12.70 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 5 ft. 0 in. full angle (1.52 m); 4 ft. 7 in. scoop (1.39 m); 5 ft. 0 in. full V (1.52 m)
- 354 lb. (160 kg)