2018 Fisher XtremeV™ 8' 6" PC
Call for Price
Operate at a Higher Level
With the ability to position the plow in V, straight or scoop mode, plowing snow with the XtremeV™ v-plow takes you to the next level. Whether busting through a long driveway or clearing a parking lot full of cars, the XtremeV v-plow makes quick work of brutal winter conditions.
- Plow Blade Construction: Available in stainless steel or powder coated steel, the XtremeV™ snow plow blade is available in 7' 6", 8' 6" and 9' 6" widths*. The blade comes standard with a high-carbon steel cutting edge, increasing wear resistance, and features a 70-degree attack angle for enhanced scraping and back dragging. (*The 7' 6" model is available in stainless steel only.)
- Structural Reinforcement: The XtremeV™ v-plow features our rugged x-bracing design which is constructed from four vertical ribs and eight x-bracing ribs. The ribs reinforce the blade for structural integrity and exceptional torsional strength, even under the punishing stress of commercial plowing.
- Reliable Hydraulics: We produce our own hydraulic system to ensure the highest standards of performance, quality and reliability, giving you a plow that is fast, responsive and built to last. All critical hydraulic components are fully enclosed for protection from the elements.
- Trip Protection: Each v-plow blade features independent trip-edge protection to get over bumps and hidden obstacles, whether in V, scoop, or straight-blade configuration, helping to protect the plow, the truck and the operator. Since only the bottom edge trips, snow stays in front of the blade, so you can keep on going without dumping the entire load of snow. The FISHER® trip edge uses compression-type springs that never require adjustment and will not wear out like extension springs.
- Double-Acting Cylinders: InstaLock double-acting cylinders allow the operator to lock the wings together to use the v-plow in straight blade mode with single button control. Double-acting cylinders also hold the wings firmly in place for clean, efficient back dragging.
- Center Snow Control: For exceptional snow containment in all positions, the XtremeV™ v-plow has a center deflector designed to prevent snow from going over the top of the blade and the formed cutting edges reduce trailing snow.
- Blade Width: 8 ft. 6 in. (2.59 m)
- Blade Height: 31 in. at end (78.74 cm); 29 in. at hinge (73.66 cm)
- Blade Gauge: 14
- Trip Springs: 4
- Ribs: 12
- Lift Cylinder: 1½ in. x 10 in. (3.81 cm x 25.40 cm)
- Angling Rams: 1¾ in. x 11 in. (4.44 cm x 27.94 cm)
- Plowing Width (full angle): 7 ft. 5 in. full angle (2.26 m); 7 ft. 1 in. scoop (2.16 m); 7 ft. 7 in. full V (2.31 m)
- Approx. Weight*: 899 lb. (407 kg)
- Wear Shoes: Optional
- Cutting Edge: 3/8 in. x 6 in. (0.95 cm x 15.24 cm); Optional: 1/2 in. x 6 in. (1.27 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Mount Type: Minute Mount® 2
- Blade Height
- 31 in. at end (78.74 cm); 29 in. at hinge (73.66 cm)
- Blade Width
- 8 ft. 6 in. (2.59 m)
- Cutting Edge
- 3/8 in. x 6 in. (0.95 cm x 15.24 cm); Optional: 1/2 in. x 6 in. (1.27 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 7 ft. 5 in. full angle (2.26 m); 7 ft. 1 in. scoop (2.16 m); 7 ft. 7 in. full V (2.31 m)
- 899 lb. (407 kg)