2019 Erskine Attachments 2420XL - 73" Hydraulic Snowblower 2420XL Series
Call for Price
A quality built snow blower that really works! Throw snow up to 45' while clearing paths down to the ground. Features a no freeze-up chute design! Two important factors must be considered when purchasing a snowblower for your skid steer loader - gallons per minute and hydraulic pressure (psi) are very important to the ultimate performance and your satisfaction. Discuss these factors with your product specialist when purchasing. We custom engineer every snowblower to provide maximum performance for your make and model.
- Replaceable bolt-on high-carbon steel cutting edge
- Direct-drive hydraulic auger
- Hydraulic relief - no shear pins
- Hydraulic control valve with electric solenoid controls all chute functions with built-in pressure relief system eliminating the need for shear pins.
- Easily adjustable depth skid shoes
- Throws snow up to 45'
- Part Number: 901460
- Stage: 2
- Width of Cut: 73"
- Cutting Height: 36"
- Cutting Edge: 5/8" x 6" bolt-on
- Auger Diameter: 18" open flight
- Fan Diameter: 24" 4-blade
- Chute Rotation: Hydraulic 270°
- Pressure Relief: Auger
- Casting Distance: Up to 45'
- Shipping Weight: 1,015 lb.
- Mounting Plate: Universal
- Hoses: Included
- Hydraulic Flow Requirement: 30-50+ GPM
- Operating Pressure: 3,000-4,500 psi
- Standard Skid Shoes: Standard
- Hydraulic Truck Loading Chute
- Urethane Cutting Edge
- Urethane Skid Shoes
- Rubber Cutting Edge
- Pistol Grip Control Harness
- Loader Specific Wire Harness
- Factory Installed High Flow Couplers
- Factory Installed Couplers
- 73 in.
- Max Discharge
- Up to 45 ft.