2019 Erskine Attachments 66" Low Flow Rotary Brush Mower
Call for Price
The Rotary Brush Mower / Brush Cutter has been re-engineered for rugged durability, safety, and ease of operation. The 60", 66", 72" and 78" models are built from 1/4" steel making them some of the strongest brush mowers manufactured. This is the most versatile mower on the market today. Use it to cut trees, brush, and unwanted weeds and grass. Its unique automatic Float-n-Tilt™ system allows you to cut evenly on level surfaces, as well as the most rugged terrain.
- Unique automatic Float-n-Tilt™ system
- Cuts moving forward or reverse
- Equipped with safety shut-off system
- Pressure relief system for quick shutdown safety
- No shear pins
- Cut, clear, and mulch unwanted brush, thickets, grass and saplings up to 3" in diameter
- Break new trails, clear ditches, construction, property sites, and other overgrown areas
- Best value: powerful, versatile, great price
- Dual-edge cutting blades can be operated in reverse for longer life with optional bidirectional kit
- Part Number: 901500
- Mounting Plate: Universal
- Recommended Hydraulic Flow: 13 - 17 GPM
- Cutting Diameter: 66"
- Operating Weight: 1,390 lb.
- Cutter Capacity: Material up to 3"
- Deck Steel Thickness: 1/4"
- Bidirectional Kit
- Push Bar
- Wheel Kit
- Replacement Blade Kit
- Factory Installed Couplers
- Cutting Width
- 66 in.
- 1,390 lb.