2019 Erskine Attachments 78" Rotary Tiller
Call for Price
This is a perfect tool for preparing gardens, food plots or seedbeds. The bidirectional rotation saves time and labor as it allows you to quickly pulverize soil and cover your tracks. The dual direct-drive motors and replaceable, double-edge hardened tines keep you in the fields working, not in the repair shop.
- Bidirectional rotation increases efficiency by saving time and labor
- Dual direct-drive motors give higher production with lower maintenance
- Tills up to 6" deep
- Replaceable, double-edge, hardened tines for prolonged life
- Operates in standard flow or high flow
- Easy adjust depth shoes to control tilling depth
- Part Number: 900915
- Overall Width: 91"
- Tilling Width: 77.5"
- Tilling Depth: 0-6"
- Overall Height: 18"
- Number of Tines: 48
- Tine Rotation: Bidirectional
- Weight: 790 lb.
- Driveline: 2 motors
- Hydro Flow Required: 22-41 GPM
- Hydro Pressure Required: 3,000 psi
- Drive: Direct
- Factory Installed Couplers
- Factory Installed High Flow Couplers
- Tilling Width
- 77.5 in.
- 790 lb.