2019 Erskine Attachments 84" Skeleton Rock Bucket
Call for Price
The Skeleton Rock Bucket is engineered to pick rocks from the soil while sifting. Perfect for picking up rock and debris for farming and landscaping. Designed with grade 80 steel to provide the strength needed for rigorous digging and hauling.
- Open design for excellent operator visibility
- Extra long tines for carrying larger loads
- Tines designed to keep material from rolling forward
- Gusseted tines for added strength
- Grade 80 steel for added strength
- Excellent for rooting and back dragging
- Part Number: 901132
- Operating Weight: 753 lb.
- Maximum Width: 84.875"
- Maximum Height: 22.7"
- Maximum Depth: 42.9"
- Spacing Between Teeth: 2.625"
- Steel Construction: Grade 80
- Tine Thickness: 3/8"
- Bucket Width
- 84.875 in.
- 753 lb.