2019 Meyer Products DP 6.8 Std. Op System w/ Hands Free Plowing
Call for Price
20% Lighter and Strong As Ever
To maximize fuel economy while reducing carbon emissions, manufacturers of 1/2-ton pick-ups are making pick-ups lighter and lighter. To complement this trend, Meyer has developed the industry's first commercial snow plow made of lightweight, high-strength steel.
The Meyer Drive Pro is now available in two different grades of steel: traditional and lightweight, high-strength. Both offer great performance features. The lightweight, high-strength steel models (part #41189 for 1/2-ton pick-ups and part #41130 for SUVs) have also been redesigned to offer industry-leading ground clearance of up to nine inches. Known as the Standard Operating System, not only will you get better gas mileage, the plow will also be less prone to bottoming out while in carry mode.
- Type: Full-trip
- Construction: Steel
- Vehicle: Full-size SUVs, light-duty pickups, half-ton pickups
- Reliability: In the snow plowing business, downtime is not an option. That's why the Meyer Drive Pro is built using Reliable Over-time Construction (ROC)… the detailed things we do to make our plows more rugged and reliable. ROC is the result of manufacturing improvements and state-of-the-art technology combined with stringent quality control procedures.
- Ease of Use: Choice of Two Operating Systems That Make Your Job Easier: Meyer is pleased to offer two operating systems: The all-new Standard Operating System™ and the EZ-Mount Plus™ system. The Standard Operating System* has been designed to provide industry-leading ground clearance and is equipped with an adjustable drop speed and Nite Saber III dual-halogen lights. The EZ-Mount Plus system offers premium features such as self-diagnostics and hands-free plowing. Both conveniently attach or detach in under a minute and leave the vehicle with an off-the-assembly line appearance when not attached. *Only the all-new redesigned lightweight, high-strength 6'8" Drive Pro is available with the Standard Operating System.
- Performance: Plowing driveways in a full size pickup can be a challenge, that's why the Drive Pro is engineered to be a lightweight, commercial-grade plow designed to provide optimal maneuverability in tight residential settings. The Drive Pro attaches or detaches in well under a minute with the pull of one handle; and once attached, you don't need to leave the vehicle to angle the plow.
- Blade Model #: DP 6.8 Standard Operating System with Hands Free Plowing
- Blade Type: Steel Full Trip
- Moldboard Length: 6 ft. 8 in. (203 cm)
- Moldboard Height: 22.5 in. (57 cm)
- Moldboard Gauge: 14 ga (1.9 mm)
- Vertical Ribs: 6
- Plow Trip Springs: 2
- Cutting Edge: 3/8 in. x 6 in. (0.95 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Avg Width at Full Angle: 72 in. (183 cm)
- Angling Rams: 1-1/2 in. x 10 in. (3.81 cm x 25.40 cm)
- Weight Complete: 365 lb. (166 kg)
- Blade Height
- 22.5 in. (57 cm)
- Blade Width
- 6 ft. 8 in. (203 cm)
- Cutting Edge
- 3/8 in. x 6 in. (0.95 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 72 in. (183 cm)
- 365 lb. (166 kg)